February 16, 2011

D AND THE G.


IT'S WHAT'S UP.


I don't know about you, but I like me some Dolce & Gabbana now and then. There Spring 2011 ad campaign (pictured above) inspires me to break out the floral boho dresses and encourage my husband to grow his hair long. Okay, maybe not the latter.

I like that without fail if I'm looking for something laced or luxe or bandaged and sexy, I can find it here. And now, if I want something slightly whimsical with floral and sheer cotton or perhaps a bit marmish (which is cool now, btw), well, I can get it here, too. Just like that, D&G takes me there.

FUSCHIA BABY DOLL DRESS WITH BLACK BOW

SHORT SATIN DRESS WITH BONING, $475
What's wonderful about this line is it's versatility and all from a reasonable price point. No more breaking out the big baller black Amex to dress gangsta. D&G does not discriminate. It is a label for the people. Sure, their couture can break the bank, but D&G has figured out how to create levels of affordability. D&G understands that there are no limits (there really shouldn't ever be) when it comes to high fashion. The highest of the high in fashion should still "reach the streets" (thank you, Mlle Chanel) no matter your paycheck.

3/4 LENGTH DRESS, $338 MARKED DOWN
You can even get the kids are in on the action. How darling, no?


LACE DRESS, $523

You can find what I affectionately refer to as The Dolce at Nordstrom here in town or online at D&G. Now, get to it.

- sister

No comments:

Post a Comment