November 3, 2010

WEAR YOUR COOL ON YOUR BACK



COLUMBIAN BASED HASSO 
GETS IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

I've been on a hunt for the perfect weekender bag for about two months. I've been dragging around the most rickity rackety wonky wheeled roller bag of all time and frankly I'm tired of it. It's hard to appear the international man of mystery that I hope to portray as I slink through airports with my shades on when my 10 year old black samsonite is whispering behind me "psst, this guys a total nerd bucket". While I'm still looking for the perfect true weekender (think duffle bag for grown ups), in my search I came across this incredible backpack by Columbian company Hasso. Look at the details on this thing. Talk about a sexy backpack! I love the leather top, love the straps, love it all! Below are some looks from their official look book. See the rest of the photos HERE. They will have the entire line on sale before Christmas, so check back soon. 

- brother







No comments:

Post a Comment