March 9, 2011

GEEK SQUAD ALERT


SUPER'S LATEST LINE OF NERD GOGGLES 
IS THEIR BEST YET

Yes, I said it. I believe eye wear should always be really nerdy. I wear heavy framed eye glasses every day and love my sunglasses to be as bold and fun as possible. Life is about living right?

Super is the company for me when it comes to creative frame styles. Their resin and plastic formed frames are hand made in Italy and are sold in very limited amounts in the US. Revolve Clothing carries some of their product as does Oak NY, or you can check boutiques near you at their online shop HERE. No matter what, I can almost guarantee you that you will practically never run into someone in Sacramento wearing the same pair you've got on. I love my Ray Bans, but lets face it, so does everyone else. 

- brother

The Amber
The Andrea
Crystals
The Francis Havana









No comments:

Post a Comment