February 25, 2011

ARE YOU FEELING RXMANTIC?


CHRIS DENNLER'S RXMANCE SS 2011 
IS MAKING ME SWOON

Chris started out doing hand printed T-shirts and tops out of his garage in Boulder a few years ago using images and art that he and his friends created. Now with his Spring/Summer 2011 collection he is presenting not only his usual screen prints, but also some actual cut and sew to go along with some funky canvas bags and even shoes. Below are some images from the look book. Women's stuff is on sale at Revolve HERE and Guys can be found on 80's Purple HERE. Good luck figuring out the official Rxmance website HERE. Like the ethereal summery, I just don't give an F vibe of his clothing, the website is clearly meant to just basically be weird and cool. Sometimes I appreciate things that aren't conventional. I say give me more Rxmance in my life. 

- brother







No comments:

Post a Comment