December 8, 2010

COOL THINGS IN WEIRD PLACES



THE BILLIONAIRES BOYS CLUB (BBC)  - SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE WHETHER YOUR PART OF THE GANGSTA' PARTY OR THE TEA PARTY. 

Flat out, I have never purchased anything from the Billionaires Boys Club. While I admire the style of their founder Pharel Williams, I have always considered the general esthetic a little too over the top hip hop for me. The other day however I came across the picture above of Mr. Williams himself and thought, Dayumm... that fit looks cool - I wonder where he got it? Well, low and behold, the clothes were from his BBC Ice Cream line, and fifteen minutes later a few items found themselves in my shopping cart. Woops. 

Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised to find some really cool hip hop tinged jackets and shirts that still held enough straight man integrity for a regular guy like me to pull off. Below are some of my favorites, but check out their site to get the full view. 

- brother

Patch leather cardigan

Camo Shawl Collar - Also in Grey w/ elbow patches

Denim and Suede Down Vest

Double Zip Wolfman Jacket

For the truly bold, a shooting cape! So ridic it's awesome ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment