November 9, 2010

BUCKLES AND STRAPS AND SPATS OH MY...





AND NO, I"M NOT TALKING ABOUT SOME WEIRD FETISH FASHION

Meet the Ksubi Black Hadrian Buckle Faced Boot. They are off the hook to say the least. I know what some of you are thinking... you have to be a biker dude named Biff to pull these off. If you ask me, the motorcycle boot is for Everyone. We all have a little tough guy in us, and that's a good thing because with boots as sick as these you'll probably have to fight off all your admirers. I'm especially into how over the top distressed they are and how many options you have to get in and out (you can strap in, zip up, or unlace as you wish). Still not impressed? THEY HAVE DETACHABLE SPATS. I mean - that's just rad. Get yours HERE and feel free to peruse other impressive options available at Oak. 

- brother

No comments:

Post a Comment