October 15, 2010

RESORT REPORT:



TIME TO PACK UP AND SHIP OUT IN THE FINEST RESORT PIECES OF 2011.

DVF Resort 2011


As I pack my suitcase for a quick trip for a friend's wedding in Kauai, I find myself suddenly all-consumed with finding the best resort pieces I can find. The irony here is I've been waiting for the past two months for our Fall weather to actually feel Fall-ish and now that it's cooling down to a chilly 80 degrees (ha), I am off to warmer climates. Ah, the irony, but I digress...

Marc Jacobs Resort 2011 -
I must own this ensemble. Love the classic lines and the hat!

So, my personal favorites in the resort collection genre are pictured. Of course, I start with Stella McCartney because she's my favorite, hands down, and well, her resort collection is beyond and then serendipitously (okay, maybe purposely) end with Chanel, YSL and Alexander Wang. Each look is utterly perfect in its own way. Time to board the ship, blowing kisses below with complete and utter sophistication in your back pocket.


Stella McCartney Resort 2011 -
LOVE these floral prints and the neckline on the far right dress
.

Chanel Resort 2011

Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony -
Cropped sweater, high-waisted shorts and leopard socks and wedges (!). One word: Amazing.



Yves Saint Laurent Resort 2011 -
This collection captures femininity at its core.

Derek Lam Resort 2011 -
Notice the long strap on the miniature bag. 

Alexander Wang Resort 2011 -
LWD in full force only in a maxi version.


Bon Voyage and happy shopping!

- sister

No comments:

Post a Comment