October 5, 2010

REACH FOR THE SKY:

IN THIS SEASON'S HIGH TOP SNEAKERS


I know it sounds totally unlike me. The stiletto girl in me should, in theory, have a hard time with this look, but believe it or not, I welcome it... and so do my feet. Sure, I'm in love with the fact that sneakers are comfortable, but it's more than their practicality that gets me all aflutter. It's the fact that you can look like a baller, shot caller and still have serious sex appeal. Christian Louboutin, Nike , Japanese shoemaker Onitsuka Tiger Fabre, to name a few, are producing the coolest, chicest, most amazing sneakers we've seen in a long time. 


Leighton Meester (in Reebok) and Veronica Webb



Christian Louboutin Studded High Top Sneakers

More Christian Louboutin









Be a player in bright and bold or demure and urban rock goddess in black with studs. Be unexpected in a mini dress and high tops or throw on some leather pants and a tshirt ala Avril Lavigne. No matter, this look is cool. The real question is, are you cool enough to pull it off? 

Marc by Marc Jacobs, $195 buy HERE


Swiss Beatz in Louboutin Sneakers (this look has been perfected by our male friends)

Nike High Top Sneakers in Gold


- sister

No comments:

Post a Comment