October 13, 2010

GET WITH THE CREW THIS FALL



A FEW EXAMPLES OF HOW TO DO A SWEATSHIRT WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A SLOB

Of Vice & Virtue - HERE

When the weather turns and the leaves start falling a switch flips in my brain and all I want to do is snuggle and drink hot chocolate. I mean, I just bought a pair of onesy pajamas... Yes I'm serious. Look below. I bought this. It was a moment of weakness. Get yours HERE


Anyway... The point of this post is that you don't have to begrudgingly betray your sweatshirt in favor of something more appropriate and fashionable for the restaurant or club. Try finding a sweatshirt that actually IS fashionable and appropriate for the light of day. Below are a few options that I covet. You can thank me later ;). 

Patch Sweatshirt by Cheap Monday - HERE

Cable Crew by Surface to Air - HERE

Slim and Fitted by WESC - HERE


marled fleece by J Crew - HERE



1 comment:

  1. Okay, send me a photo of you in that Wild Thing onesie, lol! I'll hang it in my office. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete