October 27, 2010

DUMPY BUTTS IS ALL THE RAGE...

Paired with tevas and socks...

DESIGNER UMIT BENAN THINKS WE'RE STUPID.

Ok, so let me just state that I am all for new styles, fits, cuts etc. The truth is however, that there is fashion for the runway and fashion for the streets and then there is fashion for idiots. What is fashion for idiots you ask? Ever heard of Ed Hardy? Juicy sweat suit mean anything to you?  Every once in a while a perfectly respectable designer comes out with a new signature look that just confuses me. I mean, Umit Benan, WTF? I liked his retired rocker stuff last season. The dude usually is pretty quirky and cool. Well apparently he let his gardener who also happens to suffer from incontinence to design his mens spring 2011 line. Dumpy Butt high water pants? Really Umit? Who are you designing for? The booming diaper wearing demographic? I just don't get it. Sorry, had to share. See more HERE

- brother

Thanksgiving pants maybe?

I dare you to let this man in your house. 

For guys that only work out their legs?


No comments:

Post a Comment