September 10, 2010

IT'S NOT ABOUT AGE, IT'S ABOUT ATTITUDE.



HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL JOHN.

Michael, 7 years old sporting cub scout chic... and the ascot tie.
Always one fashion step ahead.


On September 12, 1981 (you do the math), Michael John Gonsalves was born. A bouncing, blue-eyed baby boy with two older siblings and one to come, Michael (otherwise known as Kiekebusch-- don't ask), entered this world on a mission. It was like his stage was set from the very beginning. Maybe because it was... We (okay, I) were known to host pretend Miss Universe Pageants (he was Miss Russia) that were timely taped by my mother. Hair, makeup and two wardrobe changes provided by yours truly, Michael was the most beautiful contestant. Full of life and energy, my baby brother (without sounding too cheesy) is one of the kindest souls I know and not just because he let me torture him with outlandish kiddie pageants. No, because he'd give me the shirt off of his back. It's true. 

 May the year 2010 bring you all the joy and fulfillment you truly deserve, Mikey. You're the best brother, biz partner and friend a girl could ask for... I'd say, knock 'em dead, but you're already doing that. Happy early birthday!  

Mary in a pink poodle costume (some things never change) and her chubby baby brother, Michael.


Love,
sister :)

1 comment: