September 23, 2010

I SPY SOMETHING SUPER FLY:


FOR YOUR RESIDENT PEANUT.

I've already outlined the kiddie trends this year in a previous post so I thought it behooved me to inform you of any sightings of late. Mommies, get your car keys and wallets ready... 

Knuckleheads Plaid Coat, $64 at Koukla Kids
Knuckleheads Puffer Vest (lumberjack cool), $53 at Koukla Kids


This I just came across before one of our shows a few months back and well, I cannot get it out of my head. My son, when old enough, will wear these. I purchased them yesterday. Perfect for weddings or a pair of jeans, tshirt and parka, these little shoes make me smile. Enjoy!

Patent leather wingtips (seriously?!) $49, Zappos


Above Left: 3Pommes Faux Fur Coat, $72; Above Right: Persnickety Tiered Dress
 (with knickers! stop it!), $88 at Koukla Kids.
Ready, steady, shop!

- sister

No comments:

Post a Comment