September 13, 2010

HEY SOUL SISTER:

THIS JEWELRY IS OFF THE CHAIN.

It's no secret, I love the bling. It's true. I drape myself in jewelry from head to toe. It is perhaps one of my greatest weaknesses... well, next to clothes, shoes and bags. Who am I fooling?

Back to the point at hand, Soul Jewelry, my newest online lover, takes new trends in the jewelry world and adds an urban, hip hop blingtastic twist. My all-time favorite earrings right now are a pair of 14-karat gold hoops, bedazzled with gold flakes and stamped with my name and a heart.





Yep. Blingtastic. Some might say they're too much (I actually wanted them in a bigger size, but couldn't swallow the price tag), but I think they're just right. Soul Jewelry also carries double rings, bracelets and necklaces all of which can be personalized with your moniker. Check them out and add a little flavor to your life.

- sister

No comments:

Post a Comment