March 25, 2011

WHEN YOU'RE COOL

THE SUN IS ALWAYS SHINING

A reader emailed me last week and requested a few suggestions for great affordable options in sunglasses. Not gonna lie, I am prone to spending a pretty penny on my sun specs - but I do have three trusty pairs that I keep in my arsenal that fit this bill and have been very very good to me. As I am a man of the people I thought I'd share my selections with the rest of you in case you're in the same need. There are so many options out there, but these are three you'll see me wearing around sactown this summer. 

- brother

The Classic

Ray Ban Wayfarers in tortoise shell. $195.00 but WAY lower if you look online.

The Cool

Modern Amusement 51's in black with white panel. $175.00. Available at Artifacts locally. 


The Fun

9Five KLS in matte red. $59.00. Available at Zumies and Gettaclue






No comments:

Post a Comment