December 16, 2010

YOU BETTER WERK...MODEL SEARH ALERT!

Cast Images Model Jacob Crumbley Killed the Fashion Gives Back Runway!

Cast Images Model Lindsie Moore has been our go to girl for FGB and spots on TV



CAST IMAGES IS LOOKING FOR YOU!

Styling and models go together like peanut butter and jelly. For the models though, it's more like peas and carrots ...  let's be honest. Needless to say, one isn't much fun without the other. That's why when our friend Amber Collins at Cast Images Talent Agency told us about their open call starting January 6th and continuing every Thursday from 3:30pm - 4:30pm we knew we had to help spread the word. 

While I'll be spending the holidays with a giant red tub of flavored popcorn (you know what I'm talking about - choose caramel, butter or cheese ;) I'm sure there are at least a few of you pretty people out there slaving away all season long on the treadmill and passing on the figgy pudding. What the heck is figgy pudding by the way? Anywho - my point is, that while it's better for me emotionally to deny your existence, my business acumen tells me I should encourage you to get an agent and come do shoots with Sister | Brother.  

Since you are my friends/readers you should know that I would never endorse a model agent that I didn't completely trust and respect. Amber is at the top of her game and consistently provides models that are both  beautiful and professional.  If you are interested or know someone who is interested in a career in modeling I encourage you to visit the Cast Images casting call. See their flyer below, visit their website HERE and for a little inspiration I've included the model anthem of 1993 "supermodel" by Rupaul. 

Cast Images is located at 2530 J st , Suite #330

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ...





No comments:

Post a Comment