December 27, 2010

SCHOOL'S OUT - TIME TO PUT ON YOUR "PLAY CLOTHS"




MY NEW FAVORITE URBAN OUTFITTER IS PERFECT FOR WINTER BREAK

As a kid who went to private Catholic School virtually his entire life I have learned the value of a Uniform and the shear excitement of getting new Play Clothes. Let's just say that my discovery of the Urban Fun clothier Play Cloths hit just the right note of nostalgia to have me waiting in line for  more. To begin, check out their endearingly playful website HERE featuring all of their pre-sale collection items, an Online Shop HERE and their right to the point mission statement as well (see about us). This company seems to really have their priorities straight, work hard - play harder. I am really drawn to their modern take on prep, infusing an old school hip hop vibe into classics like cardigans and hunters coats. Maybe it's my hard core west coast hip hop meets prep upbringing, I don't know, but I feel right at home in my Play Cloths. Some faves Below. 

Trey Songs in Black and Red Cardigan

Fighting Roos Rugby Shirt

Flame Red Puff Jacket

Striped hoody w/ play graphic

Hooded Puff Vest


Tri Color Skully


Dress Blue Cardigan #7

PCU Varsity Warm Up

No comments:

Post a Comment