December 28, 2010

PAINT YOUR SHOES RED




OR ANY COLOR YOU WANT!

I love it when things are personalized. It doesn't matter to me if it's an engraving on the back of my business card holder or the design of my kitchen, putting my mark on something always makes it and me feel more special. That is why I like to spend countless hours waisting time on Nike.com customizing everything from my trainers to my underwear. Recently Hip Hop guru Ease da Man made his way into 21 Mercer to design his latest pair of Air Force 1's. I think the red on red with patent leather accents look sick and especially like the mis-matched colors on the Nike Logo. Makes me want to get to painting. Many shoe companies allow for customization like Converse and others. Don't like Ease da Man's flash, see if you can get to something better HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment