December 29, 2010

DO YOUR DRAWS MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A SUPER HERO?




DEISEL IS OUT TO CHANGE ALL THAT, 
AND TURN A FEW HEADS IN THE PROCESS.

My mama always said, not matter what, you don't leave the house without clean underwear on - you just never know what could happen. That always stuck with me, although I always wondered what it was exactly that she thought might happen? Was I going to get in some fatal car crash and instead of being remembered for all of the good things I had done I wind up being ridiculed by the paramedics for my skid marks and stretched out waist band? Was it eternal shame she was concerned about? Regardless of her thinking, I like to think more on the positive - when the clothes come off, I want to be doing myself all the favors I can to still be looking good. It's an uphill battle sometimes people, and good underwear is just the thing to give you that competitive edge and boost of confidence. Guys if you think that your lady or man (whatever your sitch might be) doesn't care about your underwear, you are clearly and drastically mistaken. One pair of dumpy butt boxers can be the difference between whether your getting any that night or not. There are many options out there, but the latest Fresh and Clean Super Hero's collection from Deisel is one of my new favorites. I think no other underwear is more flattering universally on men than the square cut boxer brief. The bb covers just enough of the junk to keep you from looking like an exotic dancer and is hugging enough to make your situation look like, well, a situation, without being completely uncomfortable. I also love that Diesel is doing things bright this time. Why not go a little crazy - your not wearing anything else, have a little fun and loosen up a little. Buy them HERE.   







No comments:

Post a Comment