November 15, 2010

BORN AGAIN FASHION...



ECOUTERRE AND THE GAP ANNOUNCE THE FINALISTS FOR THEIR RECYCLED DENIM CHALLENGE! 

Ecouterre is a site devoted to sustainable and green fashion and design. In a perfect world I would love to have a wardrobe full of sustainable, environmentally friendly and socially responsible clothing, but unfortunately so much of the "good clothes" out their are plagued by bad style. I love Ecouterre's latest challenge, pairing up with the Gap to search for the best sustainable designs in both fashion and functionality from nothing but salvaged denim. The results are pretty impressive including a few items I'd actually wear. If you are a fan of the DIY, HGTV, Project Runway line of programming, this post will be right up your alley. Some of my favorites are below, and click HERE to checkout all of the 45 finalists. I'm suddenly feeling inspired to re-create - time to bust out my scissors and a hole punch and get into my closet!  

-brother

Denim Biker Jacket

Denim Baby Booties

Denim Capulet

Sunburst Denim Dress

Woven Denim Purse





No comments:

Post a Comment